www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm 

Hi Lynn

Thanks for asking how I'm doing. Nothing has changed but I'm seeing a different urologist who seems interested in treating my symptoms not my medical history. I have been working hard to lose weight and exercise more regularly. That hasn't resolved anything, but right now, the frequency of problems seems to have reduced somewhat. I haven't had an accident in several weeks now, so I am free of diapers for now. But I'm not hopeful enough that I am cured as nothing really has changed. I've dropped several lbs but I was down lots of weight years ago and I still had problems. Right now, I'm happy that I can be diaper free for now and hope it keeps going another day. Tomorrow I'll deal with the situation as it presents itself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 pm 

High five on the exercise and weight loss. More importantly, congrats for the small victories with staying dry. MAY your pants stay dry today and again tomorrow!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 am 

It can be treated through proper medication and remedies and these things works for it just proper focus on it is necessary and it should be taken seriously.

Emrnews billing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 am 

I have not been on in a while but as for me I am a lot better in every way. The bowel incontinence has not been a problem for about three months or more. As for urine it is very much under control. I do still have a small leak now and then but I only wear incontinence underwear that I get from Haband com. They are reusable priced and work well. As for meds I take a B12 shot every two weeks and Oxycodone HCL 5 MG and Ibuprofen when needed up to one every six hours but most of the time one to two times a day when I get up and before bed. I found by accident that the Oxycodone stopped my leaks.
But the main thing that help is that I have lost between twenty and twenty five pounds since the week before Christmas. I hit over 250 and said to my self that is it. I got to do something. Mostly eating rabbit food and less of it. I am staying under 1800 calories a day and most days around 1500. Main thing I cut out all sugar and white bread and pasta. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7