Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

White Molicare

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm

I am trying to pay attention and maybe someone has posted something about this already, if so bear with me. I use Blue (Classic I think) and Purple Molicare sz large diapers. I can only get the blue from Magic Medical and I get the purple from XP along with Abena. I am being told that these have been discontinued. I have been able to get another case of blue from Magic even though they are off the web site. My question is what is the comparative White Molicare? I did receive the PDF document from Gary at XP, which was helpful. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with these new Molicares.
Thanks TomT

Re: White Molicare

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 am

TomT,

Ask Gary at XP to send you a sample. I've not used any Molicare's in a while so I don't have an answer to your question.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 am

TomT,
I've been ordering Molicares from XP for over a year now. I'm using the "Comfort Super" during the day whic has always been the light purple or lavender color. My last order that came in and they changed to white. They also changed the tapes. I have not noticed a difference in the absorbancy, but the plastic backing is quiter. I did not receive any notice from XP about the change. ....Paul Martin

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:11 am

Thanks Paul! I appreciate the input, I thought there may have been more to say regarding Molicare Diapers. It is in my opinion the most comfortable I have ever used.
Tom
Post a reply