www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:52 am 

MSUSpartan wrote:
Can anybody help this guy?
Geneva, Switzerland.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdultBedwettin ... landonline

That's strange... As far as I know you can order them simply in a normal pharmacy. But If you like to have it shipped - Air Oliver is also an option: https://www.saveexpress.de

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm 

Dating back to mid-October 2018, I am now in my 7th consecutive month of being out-of-the-country (Korea/Mongolia/Russia) with 90% of my time having been spent in Russian Siberia.

And?

It remains a learning experience. At no time have I had any issues with getting absorbent incontinent products. Be they the traditional wrap-around briefs or the pull-up style briefs. No matter my needs, they are here in all the sizes and many brands, some known (Tena, Seni, yes even shockingly some Depends products in Novosibirsk) and some / many unknown-to-me brands.

I settled in using only Tena brand products. Two weeks ago, my local pharmacy, without my permission mind you!, raised the price (by 13%) of what I had been paying for the Tena wrap-around briefs. They went from 470 Russian Rubles up to 530 Russian Rubles. I got and paid for the package and mumbled to the pharmacist (who speaks NO English what-so-ever) about the price increase. You do NOT seemingly get refunds here. Ever. Never. BUT I have a great working relationship with this one pharmacy. So I looked up at the numerous other products available on their shelves and saw a fair number of packages (all styles/quantities) named TerezaMed+ and rated as SUPER. I asked her "How much are those?" pointing to them. She (wrote down) 530 Rubles. So I (somehow, God must be with me here) got her to understand I wanted to swap out what I had just paid for (Tena) and get the TerezaMed+ SUPER product. After several phone calls, and consultations with the other pharmacist, she swapped them out.

Let me tell all of you, IF IF IF you are ever in need of a fantastic product and IF IF IF you see TerezaMed+ products .. BUY THEM.

They equal .. Maybe they even surpass Abena's / Molicare's / Tranquility's / you-name-your own favorite brand in absorbency and yes in comfort too.

In a rare moment of clarity I ask myself .. "What on this good earth am I doing writing about this issue?" .. My answer : I am TRYING to help anyone who wants / needs help and thinks they and they-alone are isolated with this issue.

Captain! Just publish this and call-it-finished. You are finished.

Attachments:
File comment: TerezaMed+ .. SUPER incontinent wrap-around briefs. They rate with the best-of-the-best I've ever used here or there in the U.S.
DSCN2605.JPG
DSCN2605.JPG [ 465.41 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Ten TerezaMeds to a package. 530 Russian Rubles is about U.S. Dollars $8.15 a very good price for an outstanding product.
DSCN2609.JPG
DSCN2609.JPG [ 466.1 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: You are looking at an amazingly absorbent wrap-around brief with the special, super absorbent area in the crotch.
DSCN2612.JPG
DSCN2612.JPG [ 468.6 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Directions no less. These directions I fully understand. The next photo's directions I don't have a clue about,
DSCN2614.JPG
DSCN2614.JPG [ 448.54 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Directions no less. I will admit I don't have a clue as to what they mean. Are they wringing-them-out after being used?
DSCN2608.JPG
DSCN2608.JPG [ 454.48 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Can you imagine! They are aware of and address ODOUR and Dryness issues!
DSCN2606.JPG
DSCN2606.JPG [ 441.27 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Can you imagine! They are aware of and address ODOUR and Dryness issues! I know I just repeated myself. Oh Well !!
DSCN2607.JPG
DSCN2607.JPG [ 437.81 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]
File comment: Can you imagine! They even address Latex allergy issues! What on this good earth does the Umbrella symbol mean? Any ideas anyone??
DSCN2615.JPG
DSCN2615.JPG [ 464.43 KiB | Viewed 8041 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 pm 

Tewi, I think the diagram is meant to indicate fluffing and creasing the diaper for max absorbency prior to putting it on - not wringing fluid out.

Umbrella = protection from wetness?

Thanks for providing intel regarding this diaper. Happy trails.

W.

Last edited by Wetters on Tue May 07, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 pm 

Tewi:
Thanks for all of your posts about the availability of diapers in other countries, especially the ones that are a bit off the (tourist) beaten track.

I think that Wetters is correct about what the diaper "directions" on the package mean. I'm pretty sure it's instructing someone the best way to prepare a diaper for use.

The umbrella symbol is specifically telling you not to get the package wet. This one really made me laugh since it's so ironic that although you don't want to get the package wet it is specifically what the items inside the package are made for. Hey, when you've got to wear diapers I think it's important to find humor in it where you can! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:16 am 

I was one photo away from being ready to publish this and I just lost it (7 photos with captions and text) all in its entirety. The internet sure can be frustrating. I will try again and periodically (after each photo is posted) save and update.

Here we go with more Adult Wrap Around Briefs / Adult Diapers in Russia.

They cost U.S. $11.28 for the standard package of ten. How would I 'rate' this particular product? I'd give them a 'B' or an '8". Good but not exceptional but above average.

I hope this helps one and all.

Attachments:
File comment: A very nice pharmacy. First class in all respects.
DSCN5692.JPG
DSCN5692.JPG [ 467.49 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A photo showing the how nice the interior of the pharmacy is. In the lower left foreground of the photo you can see four packages of adult diapers.
DSCN5688.JPG
DSCN5688.JPG [ 459.48 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A closer look at the four packages you see in the above photo showing them on display in the pharmacy.
DSCN5687.JPG
DSCN5687.JPG [ 470.98 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A close up photo of the front of the package.
DSCN5849.JPG
DSCN5849.JPG [ 445.98 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A photo of the back of the package.
DSCN5850.JPG
DSCN5850.JPG [ 469.29 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A photo of the end of the package. Good information for those who need to know about the diapers.
DSCN5851.JPG
DSCN5851.JPG [ 458.04 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: A photo of one of the diapers laid out flat.
DSCN5866.JPG
DSCN5866.JPG [ 462.87 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]
File comment: They have a very wide plastic section across the front of the diaper for the side tapes. This works great. The tapes hold tightly yet can be peeled away if you need to remove and refasten them.
DSCN5861.JPG
DSCN5861.JPG [ 457.74 KiB | Viewed 7486 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:09 pm 

For What (little) It's Worth, after fourteen (14) months traveling and living in Russian Siberia (9 months) and Mongolia (3 months) as well as stops in Seoul (3 times) and Hong Kong (two weeks) I am back in the United States and quite happy about being back. So I will no longer be active here (unless / or when I return to the lands-far-away) as to Buying Diapers Internationally. I just didn't want to drop-out-of-sight here. Much Joy to All in the New Decade as we begin 2020.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:24 pm 
Admin

Hello Tewi
Welcome back to the USA
Thank-you for all the wonderful posts that you have made about the different type of products that are available in various locations that you have been to.

Your posts just go to prove that incontinence products are available just about anywhere, so people should not be afraid to do some traveling.

Hope you stick around on the forum, your presence here is a blessing.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:46 pm 

Tewi, thank you for all of your very useful contributions to our understanding of the availability of adult diapers in other countries.

Best wishes,
--John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:45 pm 

Add my thanks to those above. Your posts make travel abroad much less stressful for us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:18 pm 

Wetters wrote:
Tewi, I think the diagram is meant to indicate fluffing and creasing the diaper for max absorbency prior to putting it on - not wringing fluid out.

Umbrella = protection from wetness?

Thanks for providing intel regarding this diaper. Happy trails.

W.

Yep, the diagram shows the opening, fluffing and erecting the leak barriers.
The umbrella tells to store the products in a dry environment.

The symbols also note single use and "neutralizing of displeasing odors" if my Russian skills don't betray me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next