www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:27 pm 

Since I don't post here so often, I wanted to fill in my back story again. I'm 37, and though I've had bedwetting issues all my life, it was only the odd occasional accident until a couple months after my 30th birthday. That's when i suddenly started wetting the bed again regularly. Since then I've had a bevy of other medical problems. I'm currently on 10 prescriptions, and most recently have been diagnosed with white matter disease. My neurologist can't find a concrete link between it and my enuresis, but I feel like there must be one.

I have more testing coming up, but i just wanted to say something about it, because there aren't many people i can talk to about this stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:50 pm 

I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis, 'Spartan. I wish you the very best outcome. Thank you for the update, and please keep us advised.

W.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 am 

Wetters wrote:
I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis, 'Spartan. I wish you the very best outcome. Thank you for the update, and please keep us advised.

W.

Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:09 am 

Add my concern and best wishes. I have discovered that having a complex medical history, which intrigues the doctors, can lead to medical exams, not only from physicians, but also their residents, students and assorted researchers. Good luck, but brace yourself. Keep us informed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:28 pm 

I have a very complicated medical history. High blood pressure since i was 13. At least one genetic blood disorder. Two unexplained pituitary hormone deficiencies. Now the white matter thing, and more.

Fortunately, my primary Dr is in a private practice, by himself, so no others are coming in to view anything.