www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blankencare warning
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:33 am 

if you live in the UK beware of a company called Blankencare

they claim to make adult cloth nappies including kids sizes.

as i was having issues with disposables i went ahead and order 1 item for a sample over 2 weeks down the line and no nothing!

because of nothing showing i sent an email, no response, i then filled in their online form twice to which i got no replies and then hit the dispute on paypal and yes only then did they reply.

it was the usual excuse only me doing this you must wait 28 days and god knows what crap.

when it comes to any incontinence you simply cannot wait a month like this. under terms i am now obliged to wait another 2 weeks but have warned them if nothing shows then i will be seeking a refund.

for anyone in the UK or even for those abroad just be careful with this company.

Post subject: Re: Blankencare warning
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:48 am 

I also had a problem years ago with the ordered item not arriving. I actually phoned the company in the end to be told it had been dispatched but they would send another one. The second one did arrive but I doubt very much that a previous dispatch had ever been made.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 pm 

well it will be 19 days now and still no nothing next week i will be going through paypal to demand my money back.

alarmingly seems quite a few others similar in style have sprung up so does get the alarm bells ringing.

years ago drylife had a terrible reputation of taking money and not sending anything out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 am 

Ordered one of their adult nappies last weekend as I'm looking to decrease my reliance on disposables; I got an auto-acknowledgement of my order with an order number, and have emailed them twice to ask for a rough estimate of when they might fulfil the order and I've heard nothing. It's a small family business and they've probably got more orders than they can fulfil in a short time but still, not responding to emails with I days is not a good look.

If the product's decent I might put in a bulk order... But I need to know how it performs first.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 am 

Just to update, I got a response from someone at Blankencare yesterday when I contacted them through Facebook. She first asked for my address (which was in the order, and I had given her the order number) but ultimately said that "because of the pure number of orders" it would take 21 days to fulfil. I asked her whether that meant from the day of ordering (14th July) or from now; I'm still waiting for a reply to that.