Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Fresh sacks

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:38 pm

I ordered some from northshore (size large). The representative said that they are good for diaper disposal. Has anyone used these? Thanks

Re: Fresh sacks

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:39 pm

justej wrote:I ordered some from northshore (size large). The representative said that they are good for diaper disposal. Has anyone used these? Thanks

If they are the blue ones then, yes they are great. The green ones are quite small and made from a very thin plastic. I messed up one time and ordered quite a few of the green ones and I’m still working my way through them. They are ok for pull-ups and small briefs but that’s about all I’ve found them to be good for. YMMV though!

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:20 am

Good to hear. I did order the blue ones. They should be arriving this morning (waiting on them now along with an order from xp). Thanks for the feedback!

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:24 pm

They arrived this morning and work great! Good price too

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 am

Dallasinc wrote:
justej wrote:I ordered some from northshore (size large). The representative said that they are good for diaper disposal. Has anyone used these? Thanks

If they are the blue ones then, yes they are great. The green ones are quite small and made from a very thin plastic. I messed up one time and ordered quite a few of the green ones and I’m still working my way through them. They are ok for pull-ups and small briefs but that’s about all I’ve found them to be good for. YMMV though!

Fresh sacks are good value but we now have Heaven Scent disposal bags as well that are larger, stronger, and better at containing odors. They quickly became a top seller.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Adam - once I get through this case I'll try the heaven scent. Can't be spending any more money this month
Post a reply