www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:48 am 

Boy it's been awhile since I was on here. Like a lot of the changes. And the women's part. I use to try and get women to come on here. But never had much success. But then I've always been sort I f a tomboy anyway.

Anyway reason for posting has anyone of you that are like me. That require heavy protection because you have little to no control of your bladder. Tried North Shore supreme diapers. I've been wearing them for the past few months at night and occasionally during the day. They are right up there with the abenas, dry 247, or even molicares bit are much more cost efficient buying b them by the case.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:45 pm 
Admin

Howdy Sandy

Its great and wonderful to see you here again :D :D

I know a lot of people have wondering how you have been and have missed seeing your wonderful posts. :D :D

Schoppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:48 pm 

Sandy, welcome back!!

These things seem to get great reviews. I don't really need premium level protection, my problems are relatively light. On occasion I like to try something different though. Maybe I'll buy a bag and see if I like them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:16 pm 

Sandy, how was your walkabout? I've not seen you post here in a long time so I figured you must have gone on a walkabout.

Yes, the North Shore diapers are very absorbent and are among some of the best on the market. Adam, who is the owner of that company sometimes makes posts in the forum, or if anyone has had any issues he's been known to step in and solve problems.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:09 am 

Hi Sandy! Great to see you again! Your insights and kindness were missed.

The north shore is a pretty good diaper. Dry24/7 is still my diaper of choice, but I can see why they are a good alternative. I am going to have to look into their cost saving per diaper.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:59 pm 

Hi Sandy,

My problems are frequency and urgency and I've come to wearing a diaper when I won't have easy access to a restroom. After trying the usual highly recommended diapers here, dry 24/7 (they leaked around the legs and didn't absorb floods well for me), Abena L4 (the absorbent filling disintegrated fairly quickly when out walking), and Seni SuperPlus (worked very well, and would recommend, but didn't have the capacity), I settled on the North Shore Supreme as my diaper of choice.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 am 

I love the north shore supremes. Very absorbant, tapes hold up well, a little stiff but comfortable. I fell like they are better than m4s.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 am 

Welcome back Sandy,
I myself prefer a different style of diaper, but they are a good one. Lots of people like them and get good coverage from them. I myself need max protection 24/7.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:36 pm 

Welcome back Sandy!! I don't like the North Shore Supreme, but love the ConfiDry 24/7 diapers... but I'm thrilled you found something that works for you! :)

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:03 pm 

Hey Sandy,

Yes...it's been a long time and I was wondering about you just last month.

Have you tried any of the Rearz products from that Canadian Company? I don't like the 'baby' prints most have, but a few of their
Rearz disposables now come in white and all the better.

Like you, when an accident happens, it's not just a small leak! LOL I know what you say in needing 'heavy' protection.

John.