Switch to full style
How do you deal with diaper rash?
Post a reply

its my turn

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:09 pm

now i have a rash! today was total crap and that just topped the cake.

Re: its my turn

Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:37 am

yeah I hear that. endless struggle. just got a case of the Medline aloetouch protect wipes. to see if they are helpful in
my never ending fight against rash. my main issue tho is from working and moving all day inducing friction which combined with
the atmosphere down there creates the endless struggle. tried all barriers of all types and constant changing yet the friction thing always is an issue.
the weirdess part is it is always on the right groinal area . almost never the left ..

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:06 am

fanoftherichISC - ugh that sucks. my doctor told me to change more often and the wipes with barrier cream i got helped the rash on my leg that was starting. i just told someone the other day "yeah i dont get rashes too often" and then i get 2. lesson learned.

Thu May 09, 2019 8:14 am

Several places, including ISC, have recommended airing out. Because I leak continually, airing out means that I must use the toilet for extended periods of time, I try to do it when my family will be out of the house. I take a good book or an iPad with something I want to read.
Post a reply