www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:38 am 

on my right thigh just in my groin area close to my family jewls I checked to see how things looked because i had some sore spots there and i saw a patch of skin that had been worn off and red the size of a quarter.. im like Holy s***! I immediately postponed my plans to clean, slathered up w Calmoseptine and aired the crap out of it.. good news is that while its hard to tell with the rash cream still on down there it seems to have cleared up quite a bit. THANK GOD for calmoseptine. Actualy use calmoseptine along with the gerenic Walgreens brand. Both are similar, except the walgreens is not as thick and easier to spread. But it is just as soothing. Methinks ill stock up on the gereric stuff since its cheaper and works awesome.. and its cheaper too!

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:47 pm 

Glad that helped, summer heat can be a brutal time for rashes.

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 pm 

I have discovered the hard way that when mowing the yard of doing something that involved excessive sweating I would rub the inner thighs almost raw. Now I rub a lot of petroleum jelly between my thighs and that has helped. Word of caution though is dont handle your diaper tab after doing that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:24 pm 

turns out i have jock itch.. lovely. thankfully i got an anti fungal powder from the doc. was at a reg appt and just happenend to mention it to my doctor.. It was bothering me long enough that i though id ask him.. it took 2 seconds for him to see what it was. Good to know.. and now I can get it treated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:28 pm 

batman381327 wrote:
I have discovered the hard way that when mowing the yard of doing something that involved excessive sweating I would rub the inner thighs almost raw. Now I rub a lot of petroleum jelly between my thighs and that has helped. Word of caution though is dont handle your diaper tab after doing that.

One hack for appying tabs after using cream/lotion/jelly is take wipes and wipe off your hand.. works like a charm.