www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:15 pm 

Does any 1 know what are the best kind of pads (brand, type etc) I should try for my incontinence as well as my exessive sweating and won't irrate the skin and are snug fitted so no loosenes around the legs and that I won't have to keeping pulling up all the time and are hopefully comfortable. Sorry for posting as u all know keep going around in circles and there are soo many different pads out there too many for me to choose from.

And prefer discrete

By the way I live in Australia

Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 am 

I understand your question, but I thing the "comfort" level of each person is a little diffent depending on you, your activities, and enviorment. I live in Arizona, USA, and it get a little warm here, some would say "hot", but that depends on what part of Arizona someone lives in. I would recommend trying the Abena products. I like the the best for the quality and fit, but Molicare is also very good, I just like the fit of the Abena a little better. You might try buying some sample packs of different brands so you know which is the best product for you. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 am 

For me tranquility premium overnight pull-ons are the only ones I will us during the day. I can't handle plastic backed tabbed diapers during the day. Tranquility pullups will hold a lot of fluid but I need to change them every 6 hours or less. They are not bulky and great on the skin. They also breath really well. If you let them get to soaked they do tend to start smelling so you have to stay on top of that. The prices also great about 65 dollars a case on amazon. At night they do not cut it...so I use abena m4 plastic backed tab style. They hold a lot of urine but I feel like they're bulky and hinder movement. They are also so thick they get hot. But for sleeping they are perfect.