www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:50 am 

My cloth diapers and inserts are also line dried. The effect from the sun together with wind, removed is perfect for stains and residual smell. Plus it’s more environmental.
At first I was a bit worried about nabours and their reaction. No one ever said a word.
As others said, it’s none of their business,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 pm 

I'm pretty sure that in about 99.99% of the time nobody would know what that a plain white cloth hanging on the line would be. And as many have said here I highly doubt anyone would say anything anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 pm 

I now use pocket diapers from China (AliExpress) for daytime use. The covers come in ever colour and pattern you could think of, and are very cool in the warmer weather. I like the Velcro closure rather than the plastic studs. The microfibre insert pads dry so quickly and the covers can handle the direct sun. because of there size, the covers and inserts can be hung behind other laundry.

Bob

Check out Sigzagor Store on AliExpress.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm 

Bob57 wrote:
I now use pocket diapers from China (AliExpress) for daytime use. The covers come in ever colour and pattern you could think of, and are very cool in the warmer weather. I like the Velcro closure rather than the plastic studs. The microfibre insert pads dry so quickly and the covers can handle the direct sun. because of there size, the covers and inserts can be hung behind other laundry.

Bob

Check out Sigzagor Store on AliExpress.

How are these working for you? I need to save a dollar or two where I can.

Scott

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:40 pm 

I find them great. Easy to wash and quick to dry in dryer 30 mins on the low heat setting. You can double up the pads long term use or over night. Very cool in the summer, and stay dry lining stays dry, you do not feel wet, just like a disposable. There are not as discrete as a disposable, however no one has noticed, and along as do not leak, I do not care who sees. I'm incontinent and I deal with it just fine.

Bob

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:54 pm 

Back on subject......One reason to be glad warm summers are back. 100F+ in norcal last week. I'm back to line drying cloth diapers. They end up smelling fresher and plenty soft after a few minutes in cold dryer. Saves on not using hot electric dryer.