Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Re: Incontinence due to Nerve Damage?

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Lynn

Thanks for asking how I'm doing. Nothing has changed but I'm seeing a different urologist who seems interested in treating my symptoms not my medical history. I have been working hard to lose weight and exercise more regularly. That hasn't resolved anything, but right now, the frequency of problems seems to have reduced somewhat. I haven't had an accident in several weeks now, so I am free of diapers for now. But I'm not hopeful enough that I am cured as nothing really has changed. I've dropped several lbs but I was down lots of weight years ago and I still had problems. Right now, I'm happy that I can be diaper free for now and hope it keeps going another day. Tomorrow I'll deal with the situation as it presents itself.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 pm

High five on the exercise and weight loss. More importantly, congrats for the small victories with staying dry. MAY your pants stay dry today and again tomorrow!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 am

It can be treated through proper medication and remedies and these things works for it just proper focus on it is necessary and it should be taken seriously.

Emrnews billing

Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 am

I have not been on in a while but as for me I am a lot better in every way. The bowel incontinence has not been a problem for about three months or more. As for urine it is very much under control. I do still have a small leak now and then but I only wear incontinence underwear that I get from Haband com. They are reusable priced and work well. As for meds I take a B12 shot every two weeks and Oxycodone HCL 5 MG and Ibuprofen when needed up to one every six hours but most of the time one to two times a day when I get up and before bed. I found by accident that the Oxycodone stopped my leaks.
But the main thing that help is that I have lost between twenty and twenty five pounds since the week before Christmas. I hit over 250 and said to my self that is it. I got to do something. Mostly eating rabbit food and less of it. I am staying under 1800 calories a day and most days around 1500. Main thing I cut out all sugar and white bread and pasta. :D
Post a reply