Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Diaper size
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm 
Admin

PuddleGuy wrote:
Puffy Pants wrote:
Not everyone is in the position to order online, as they may not have the Credit card, or Paypal etc, or they live with others that do not know of their issue and that is why they buy local, they do not need a huge box arriving at the house, and have it come when they are not there to accept it, and next thing ya know... :oops: :shock: :oops:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. If you don't have a bank card and your roommates don't know about your condition and they're the type to go opening a box that came in not addressed to them you probably need to seriously reassess your life.

Hello Puddleguy, if you look at what I typed the first time, maybe there would be no need to go out on a limb at all. I think there is a difference between having a bank card, and having a credit card, I consider the two very different. I have yet to see a website that you can make an online purchase with a plain old bank card, but all they are good for in Canada is instant debit at the till in the store, and cash withdrawls at the bank machine, they are not useable online. A credit card on the other hand is accepted just about everywhere, and I would bet there are many in their 20's or 30's, maybe even older that do not have one in their wallet if their credit with their bank is not on a level to obtain one. I know of several people that can not obtain one due to past hstory with credit and their failure to maintian their end of the deal.

The other point is, that I never stated that anyone you lived with would actually OPEN the parcel, but many door deliveries need a signiture, and it would not take a rocket scientist too long to figure out what it may or could be that comes every one or two months like clockwork. I would never live with anyone that I could not trust, let alone that would open my personal mail or parcels, plain and simple, but they are out there for sure. It would make no difference to me now, but a long time ago, it would have for sure. That is about it, Puffy

Post subject: Re: Diaper size
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:14 am 

justin wrote:
When I ask for a brand or size they always ask questions. I have always said it was for my grandfather.

I used to say it was for my grandfather until I got smarter. The seller must have seen dozens of people buying such products and is used to this. Anyway who cares what he thinks.
I have been buying diapers before they were sold online and manufacturers were still experimenting alot so I used to see many products to ask about [untill I found I can guess better then the sellers know]. I never said who they were for for no reason but when I had questions about size I to used to say my grandfather is similar in size to me. After I stoped playing the game & said it was for me I find they responded the way you would expect if asking about mouthwash. I once got a druggist who asked if I went to a doctor and once the seller was apparently surprised since she asked me again to make sure I realy need a diaper for myself & not for a baby, but after that they took this as a matter of fact. At least once seller was afraid I felt embarrased and reassured me they get many people my age who need diapers.