www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: more advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm 

Thanks for the kins connection. I did email them concerning their size charts. I came away a bit confused. I am not that big a guy...weigh about 135 lbs, 29-30 inch waist, 34-35 inch hip. The recommended a medium size, although their charts indicate I should wear a small. Do their sizes run small? Kind of like to know before making an order. Also, has anyone had any experience with Loving Comfort. I see that they have a pull on brief that may work. Thanks again for any advice.

Post subject: Re: more advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm 

KINS do tend to run a little small. I would error on the side of the medium.

Loving Comfort makes some very thick pull-on "diapers", however I have heard that they have trouble fulfilling their orders. Many people have said they paid and never got their products.

-Darin

dennis wrote:
Thanks for the kins connection. I did email them concerning their size charts. I came away a bit confused. I am not that big a guy...weigh about 135 lbs, 29-30 inch waist, 34-35 inch hip. The recommended a medium size, although their charts indicate I should wear a small. Do their sizes run small? Kind of like to know before making an order. Also, has anyone had any experience with Loving Comfort. I see that they have a pull on brief that may work. Thanks again for any advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm 
Admin

The only thing I found is that the leg gathers are tight, even on a Medium... I ordered one of each ( s & m ), without the cover, a year ago and the small is a good fit on me at 5'10 and 150lbs, even a bit baggy around the center of it, the Medium I can wear a disposable inside it, and it is still loose, but covers any minor leaks well for night time. If you are thin in the legs as well, I would lean towards the small. The leg cuffs do tend to loosen up a bit over time, just enough to not dig in, I am assuming the All in ones they sell that I just ordered fit about the same as the plain non-covered diaper does, at least I hope so anyhow! :shock: Puffy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 am 

Loving Care make a very good pull-on diaper but you should allow about 4 weeks for deliver.