www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm 
Admin

I tried Gabby's too. Like I said earlier, the quality wasn't there. I hate buying junk.

The VA gave me a prescription for the easy access clothing (EAC) bodysuits. All they have to do is add them to the formulary. Then they can make the purchase. So far, all is going smooth. I am looking forward to getting my concealers.

Next, I'm going to try to get them to buy plastic pants. But I just want to do one thing at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm 
Admin

Puff,
I got my concealers from Easy access clothing. I have to thank you for the recommendation. I really like the concealers. They are well made. I really like them except for the snaps, they are a little awkward. But I do like it. The VA ordered me one to start with. I called them this morning and told them about my satisfaction with the product and they are going to order me 5 more. 2 in white, 2 in navy blue, and one in black. I'm going to wear them with my outfits when I'm out and about. I have to say I like these better than my Abena bodystockings I own. These just feel more comfortable. So thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:10 pm 
Admin

Good to hear Don, I know they will get my business again when the time comes... and good luck keeping the black one lint and pet hair free, it shows everything and is like a magnet! :lol: Nicest and best made out there so far that I have found, Puffy