www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:51 am 

:cry: Some of you are members of the Yahoo Group, Adults that use Diapers, a small but growing group of mostly incon folks that discuss, for the most part, the use of diapers as a management tool. Yahoo unilaterally deleted the Group and provided NO reason or justification for doing so. :twisted:

The Group owners are not about to give up. Most likely they will try to get another Yahoo Group going for the short term while they investigate creating a group independent from Yahoo.

I'll try to keep everyone informed!

Joe K :o

Post subject: Adults that use Diapers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:38 am 
Hi JoeK

I was wondering what happened to the group sorry it is gone and hope it gets going again.
It was a good group no fighting open-minded and good conversation and suggestions.
Please keep us informed

Lyle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:34 pm 

I was also dismayed about the demise of the adultsthatusediapers Yahoo group. It was a useful forum for the discussion of incontinence issues and was free of fetish content. It's hard to imagine why Yahoo would have deleted it.

However, there is now another new group called lifeindiapers (http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Li ... =211856181). It seems to have a similar purpose. I wonder whether other users of this message board have found it and, if so, what you think of it.

Post subject: We're BAAAAAACKKKK!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:14 am 

Yahoo has restored Adults That Use Diapers (ATUD)group, for unknown reasons, but we're pleased it's back. As always, there is a requirement for an intro message to be posted to the group, but when you ask for membership you'll get a note telling you how to submit the intro. URL for the group is:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ad ... sediapers/

In addition, there was another group started as a replacement for ADUD and now running well, with similar requirements for an intro message The same message can be used for both groups if you wish to join both. URL for AdultIncon is:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultIncon/

Brwmeistr9
Moderator, ATUD
Owner/moderator AdultIncon

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:38 pm 

Brwmeister9, I would like to thank you for your hard work. It's a few guys like you who make an internet community of incontinent people possible. We all owe this handful of people a big debt of gratitude. Your work has done a great deal to help people accept incontinence as a manageable condition that need not interfere with leading an active and normal life.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:52 am 

:cry: Once again; bad news for Yahoo Group, Adults that use diapers. I hardly has a chance to enjoy the Group being back when I got an e-mail from the owners early this morning; Yahoo deleted the Group again...and still with no explanation :x