Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Hey all

Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Hey everyone. Its been awhile since I posted so I thought I would pop in and say hi. Things are ok here I guess. I am travelling to see my family for the first time in almost 3 years. With the pandemic and my health we just haven't been able to make it work. I am not worried about travelling or anything because I have been dealing with incontinence since 2015 and for my family and I its old hat. Being visibly disabled kinda makes it easier dealing with TSA.

These days I use betterdry for home and megamax for the rare occasion I go out to a doctors appointment or something. I want to go out but being a wheelchair user its a challenge.

I hope everyone is well!

Re: Hey all

Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:12 pm

Good to hear from you Elijah. It's great that you now have a chance to visit with family (that's important).

I have my own challenges, my wife has more serious issues and I worry about my son's work/life. Otherwise we're all getting by ok, one week at a time. I am retired now, so that helps.

Enjoy the good moments in life.
Post a reply