www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:59 pm 

I was reading my journal from several years ago when I started to chronicle my urologic problems. There was a lot of confusion, unease, stress and frustration with the development of my prostatitis and urgency and the symptoms worsening to becoming more severe degrees of incontinence. It reminds me of the up and down journey that we have all experienced - the physical, mental and emotional toll.

The journal entries remind me of my painful urgency and finding solutions to deal with the pain. Acupuncture, herbal treatments, naturopathy and even chiropractic treatments.
The bladder spasms and incontinence brought along a new host of challenges and a new search for solutions. Guards, Pullons, then Diapers.

I don't think I could have told myself that in 10 years, all will be better. Not because the symptoms are better but because I have been better able to cope.
And I want to thank you for helping me along this journey.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:38 pm 

Your account makes my participation here so reassuring. We assist each other, and when that assistance is recognized, we benefit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:26 pm 

Likewise, this forum has been a huge source of support during difficult times of medical uncertainty and challenges. Its good to have an informal group of friends with similar concerns.