www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey all, I'm back! :)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 am 

Well, somewhat back, that is.
Lost access to all my old email addresses and phone number, so can't recover them, but oh well.
Tried to PM Schoppy to see if could get my old account, Scott902, recovered, but not heard back yet.
Hope all my old friends here are doing okay. :)

Hello, my name is Scott, and physically, I am 46 years old. However, thanks to abuse, and being special needs, mentally and emotionally, I am equal to about 6-10 years old. I'm autistic, deal with double incontinence, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 pm 

Hi, Scott! I remember you from years past. It's good to hear from you, and I'm happy that you're back and doing okay.

W.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:06 pm 

Add my welcome to Wetter's, above. We're in the midst of a crash-bang-smash thunderstorm, so this will be short. Folks here deal with long lists of disabilities, so you're in good company. Again, welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:10 am 

Wetters wrote:
Hi, Scott! I remember you from years past. It's good to hear from you, and I'm happy that you're back and doing okay.

W.

Me was kinda hoping you would remember me.
Hope you doing okay. :)

Hello, my name is Scott, and physically, I am 46 years old. However, thanks to abuse, and being special needs, mentally and emotionally, I am equal to about 6-10 years old. I'm autistic, deal with double incontinence, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:50 am 

Listen all, I'm in what's called a transition center, and trying to get back onto my feet.
My Dad died in 2017, and things are very hard for me right now.
My birthday is also coming up on Sept. 2nd, 15 days before the anniversary of Dad dying.

What I need to know, is where to maybe get free diapers (with tabs) sent to me, as I can't afford them.
Any ideas?

Thank you all. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:41 am 

Scott9276 wrote:
Listen all, I'm in what's called a transition center, and trying to get back onto my feet.
My Dad died in 2017, and things are very hard for me right now.
My birthday is also coming up on Sept. 2nd, 15 days before the anniversary of Dad dying.

What I need to know, is where to maybe get free diapers (with tabs) sent to me, as I can't afford them.
Any ideas?

Thank you all. :)

Scott, are you on Medicaid or Medicare? If you are on Medicaid, depending on what stare you live in, you should get diapers covered. I can't guarantee that they would be quality diapers. I was working on starting a nonprofit geared toward those struggling get access to high quality incontinence supplies, but I've run into several roadblocks. I do have access to some diapers in storage. DM with your waist size and I'll see what I can do. I will probably ask for help with shipping costs if you can. So sorry to hear about your dad. Do you have a guardian?

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II