www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: cloth diapers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:21 pm 

I have never had any issues communication with CTDC. I've been dealing with them for 10 years or so. I'm put off by most of the products they sell now, but their twill cloth prefolds are well priced, good quality and worth the bother. Good luck finding something that works.

Web site:
https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/

Robert and/or Gayle have always been quick to respond and ship. I've used their email app. You can call them if you like at 530-635-7456.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:48 pm 

sorry i have been under the weather and not been around steve i have the wrong site in mind here i was talking about adult cloth diaper being the one that will not get back with me i will be calling this changing times web site in the morning for sure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm 

well i have tried for last 2 days now they i have got the right site as steve said and they will not get back with me so i guess i will just give up on them thanks for try to help me all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:14 pm 

hey steve m the snappi size 2 where do you get them from i made contact with the cloth diper people you said to look at and they are saying i need to get their contour it has 10 layers to it but also has a 10 layer boost pad with it not sure if the snappi will work on these or not please get back with me really hoping these work for me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:35 pm 

if anyone can get steve m to get back on here to see my message or my questions for him here on this post please do so this coming monday i would like to pull the trigger on buying some cloth diapers and want to know where he got the bigger snappie at or if someone knows please shout at me here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:15 pm 

Snappi size 2 are readily available on Amazon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:37 pm 

why i posted this i will never know the very same company i want to get my first cloth diapers from also carry the snappi size 2 guess i brain farted for sure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm 

Sorry for the delayed response....CTDC has them. Last Time I ordered them I got a 5 pack from Amazon.
Try:
https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/c ... -fasteners

or search Amazon for:
snappi cloth diaper size 2 fasteners

Contour diapers do not have the material where it is needed. Tried a couple of them years ago and they were not worth the bother with or without the booster. You might get other's input on the contours. For better or worse cloth diapers are about bulk.

Snappi #2 fasteners start at about 5-6 inches. I use large and xlarge prefolds on my 39 inch waist at night and snappis stretch enough to work out of the bag. Prefold sizing might seem large, but in the end it is fabric bulk that provides absorption. The fasteners stretch out over time. I have two that are over 12 inches long, still work fine and haven't broken.

Recommend you check the "New Diaper Primer". Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:28 pm 

Well sadly the cold and damp weather has come back to northern California. Last couple of days outside line drying has been a total waste of time. Guess I'm just gruffing because the dryer takes a lot of electricity and I miss the fresh/clean smell outside drying brings. The dryer also tends to beat cloth prefolds up..find a lot of lint in the filter. Here's to early spring and nice warm dry weather.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:06 am 

I never use a dryer. It wears my clothes too much. I hang them indoors when I am heating my flat, or I use a drying cabinet.