www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:56 am 

I typically have between two and three months worth of diapers and boosters on hand. Typically I buy everything else as I need it, but when I heard that things were getting crazy I went ahead and ordered extra. In addition to all of that I do have a decent supply of cloth diapers on hand for emergencies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:36 am 

I've got 3.5 packs of Tena Slip Super to last me the next 3 weeks until the NHS deliver my next supply. If I run out I'm going to have a problem getting some more as the UK is restricting most movements.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:35 am 

I utilize a local diaper bank to help cut down on costs for premium incontinence briefs. I use the lower quality disposables at home or for brief trips out, but for days I am feeling really unwell and sleeping half the time or for extended periods out of the house (over an hour really) I utilize Northshore Care briefs. I live on a fixed income (SSI) so the fact that I no longer have access to the diaper bank is very stressful. I can't afford to take care of my needs as dealing with incontinence costs can total 1/4-1/3 of my income. :( I have been incredibly frustrated by this and feel at a loss of what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 pm 

I always have a pretty big supply on hand. I typically reorder when I get down to 1 full case on hand. Just to be safe I ordered 2 extra cases of better dry in mid march. I'll probably place another 2 case order next week. I already had almost 2 cases on hand in mid march when I ordered....I'd have to go look but I'd guess I probably have over 300 diapers on hand right now.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm 

stocking diapers has been no issue as the VA is now sending 8 cases of Abens L4 every month so we now have a surplus that we have been sharing with others in our area now getting wipes from walmart is a different story all together look like we can finally do a restock this coming month there were only allowing 2 packages per purchase

Saving the world one family at a time, restoring hope though compassion.