Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Well isn’t this ironic

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:58 pm

My prosthetist sent me some stuff via FedEx and said this in an email

"I specifically did NOT use a “Depend Adult Undergarments” cardboard box when shipping the supplies, as I figured that you would not want any neighbors seeing that and thinking you were getting a shipment of those. We actually use those boxes to ship things a lot, because the hospital goes through so many of them."

I wanted to say "oh little did you know while not depends i did get a shipment of "undergarments" today. They were in a plain cardboard box though"

Re: Well isn’t this ironic

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:07 pm

justej wrote:"I specifically did NOT use a “Depend Adult Undergarments” cardboard box when shipping the supplies, as I figured that you would not want any neighbors seeing that and thinking you were getting a shipment of those. We actually use those boxes to ship things a lot, because the hospital goes through so many of them."

Damn straight! Get that trash outta here. I only wear gold-plated diapers!

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am

HaHaHa! That's way too funny!

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:19 am

Yes indeed. And every time I giggle I spurt. Because I'm housebound due to COVID 19, I'll gladly take all the humor that comes my way.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Glad you all enjoyed that. I certainly got a laugh out of it.
And doogles - hahaha. For sure!
Post a reply