www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Traveling
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:18 pm 

I wasn't sure on whether or not I should even talk about it, but its become a reoccurring thing when I travel. This time around I was chosen for special selection and pulled aside, they checked all bags and what not and started patting be down. Obviously when they got below the belt there was extra padding, I told the gentlemen that I had a incontinence product on. He didnt know what that was so I told him it was an adult diaper. He got another TSA agent then told him what I said, but didn't clear me because of the extra padding. I guess they didnt believe me, and ended up having to go to a private room. Unbutton my pants and drop dowm to where they could see. Although they didnt make me pull down the pair plastic pants I was wearing, because I had happen to be wet at the time. It was annoying because I had extra diaperes in my bag showing that they are a thing I need, in which I told them. Yet still they asked question as if trying to slip me up or something. I talked to my wife about it and she mentioned that the K9 unit might have signaled something inregards to urine smell. Is this a thing with K9 search dog? Also I know some of you guy mentioned that there is info card for incontinence while traveling, can someone share that again!

Post subject: Re: Traveling
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 am 

sorry that happen, here is the link to the card. Hopefully, it will help next time

https://www.tsa.gov/sites/default/files ... rd_508.pdf