www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Long time no type
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 pm 

Hey all. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the board. Hope everyone is well and is having a good holiday so far. I have hit a rough patch financially. I’m getting tranquility select diapers from Medicaid. I use them at home with booster pads and sit on underpads. When I go out I rely on what premium diapers I have collected over the last year. When I run out I’m going to have to major budget and buy abenas from MVS discount sales. Its been tough since my amputation. I had surgery last Friday on my residual limb. I can’t use my prosthetic for another 4 weeks. So I’m wheelchair bound until then. Anyway hope everything is going well for everyone. I’ll stop by more often.

Post subject: Re: Long time no type
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:34 pm 

I have thought about you frequently since your last post. Welcome back. You have been through the wringer, both financially and medically. The best we can do here is give you a safe place to vent and offer our support. I hope your situation soon stabilizes and good things begin to happen for you; you deserve them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:26 am 

not sure if you have gave this a thought but for real i would look at ebay i have stumbled across deals on good top shelf diapers by the case free ship these companies order on last month sales and over order or get a killer deal on said brand and will drop them on ebay and still make money and ship free give that a look and see if that helps let us know

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:25 pm 

Thanks Patrick. I’ve thought about you as well because since my amputation my bowels have been totally out of whack. How have you been doing?

Matt - you are a genius! I found a case of abena for 35 dollars plus free shipping. I saved it and hopefully it will still be available when I get paid on Tuesday. It never even occurred to me to check eBay. Thanks so much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:30 pm 

You might want to check Craigslist too, I've found some great deals on premium diaper there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:04 pm 

Padded - every time I check Craigslist it seems to be the same person selling overpriced betterdrys. I once got a pack of confidrys in medium by accident and sold them on Craigslist to some abdl guy. (He actually texted me afterwards and asked me if I was one too and I was like nope. I actually need these stupid things but have fun with yours. ) I see stuff sometimes on there in Baltimore and further in Maryland (I’m in dc) but I don’t drive so I don’t have much luck in dc proper. I do still check sometimes though

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:08 pm 

justej:
Yes, you are so right that you have to be careful with the Craigslist and I can see that it would be very difficult not being able to drive to pick things up. Not to mention that down here in Florida there are a lot of older folks that need diapers and therefore there are often quite a few for sale, and fortunately not from abdl types.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:54 am 

Gald to see ou Back! I hope everything finds a good balance for you soon!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 pm 

hey did you get them abenas off ebay just thinking about that and hoping you got them

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm 
Admin

Hello Justej

Im glad to hear from you again. I was worried that you left Earth and went to another planet. :lol:
I'm hoping that things get better for you and that you also find a super great deal on getting your supplies.