Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Cheapest place for Garywear pul pants?

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm in need of some new pul pants one size up. The 2xl still fits but 3xl is more comfortable. Tips?

Re: Cheapest place for Garywear pul pants?

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:11 pm

HI Justej:
I get my PUL pants from Adult Cloth Diaper Co., they have both Gary and Leakmaster brands and the price is the lowest I've found. I suspect that they are all made by Gary as the quality and feel is identical. The only difference I've found is that the Leakmasters seem to be just a bit fuller/higher cut than the Gary Activewear so the Leakmasters are what I use at night.

They also have the Leakmaster PUL pants in a side-snap version which I really like for the day as they are a good bit cooler due to better air flow. They may even be easier for you or your helper to work with?

Finally, glad to hear that the surgery went well and hoping for a speedy recovery and a good result with your physical therapy.
Last edited by Padded53 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:22 am

The Gary activewear is deliberately a trimmer fit. That's how they were originally made and advertised.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

A while back I was searching for the Gary PUL Activewear Pants, the best pricing I had found was through seller theraquatics on ebay
Sizes 2XL through 5XL are 25.59, with shipping included:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-DIAPER-N ... 5104!US!-1
Post a reply