Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

New video Review! NorthShore™ MegaMax™

Thu May 23, 2019 7:11 pm

We will be premiering our new NorthShore MegaMax™ review at midnight Fri/Sat (5/25) and will be live to chat at 11:30 pm Eastern tomorrow 5/24 before the premiere.

Stop by and say hello if you are awake!

https://youtu.be/89GjYYCuhOI

Re: New video Review! NorthShore™ MegaMax™

Sat May 25, 2019 7:10 am

Excellent review of the NorthShore MegaMax diaper. Review tracks perfectly with my own experience with this diaper. The price of this super absorbent diaper makes it an excellent value.

--John

Sat May 25, 2019 10:05 am

Thank you for the feedback!

Sun May 26, 2019 4:51 am

just curious were in the product do you folks put the exit for the test fluid.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:08 am

Excellent review, definitely the most professional presentation yet. I really liked the voice over and the subdued music plus the results seem to be about what I have experienced with the MegaMax.
The only comment I have is when you are wetting the diaper for the press out test I feel the laid flat position of the diaper is not realistic and allows fluid to run too easily directly to the sides. My recommendation would be to fold the diaper length-wise and somewhat raise/support both ends putting it in a position much more like it will be in normal use. Then lay it flat and perform your press-out test as in the past.
And finally Thanks! for providing us with this invaluable information.

Sun May 26, 2019 10:58 am

fanoftherichISC wrote:just curious were in the product do you folks put the exit for the test fluid.

we have adjusted this a bit over the last few years but our current set up has the outlet at the lowest point on the front of the stand-in with the fluid stream away from the stand-in with mostly downward flow (if standing) intent to cover male anatomy (pointing down) as well as the female anatomy as best we can, covering all anatomies and all possibilities, of course, is not really possible but the current set up seems to be a good balance spot.

Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 am

Padded53 wrote:Excellent review, definitely the most professional presentation yet. I really liked the voice over and the subdued music plus the results seem to be about what I have experienced with the MegaMax.
The only comment I have is when you are wetting the diaper for the press out test I feel the laid flat position of the diaper is not realistic and allows fluid to run too easily directly to the sides. My recommendation would be to fold the diaper length-wise and somewhat raise/support both ends putting it in a position much more like it will be in normal use. Then lay it flat and perform your press-out test as in the past.
And finally Thanks! for providing us with this invaluable information.

Thank you very much for your support and suggestion! we are always working on refining our systems and tests. so thank you for the suggestion.
Post a reply