www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ABDL blowout Grrrrr
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:55 pm 

Lately I have been selling out my diaper stockpile, as I am after 20 years of therapy,
I am finally out of my diapers.
It was not easy for me to decide to sell it,
as everybody in my country with incontinence get what they need from the government.
I could not return the leftover diapers or donate them to nursing homes,
as diapers that have been delivered are treated as used.
I also know nobody with a car, so delivering it to the salvation army was impossible.
My last option was to sell them, so that is what I did.
And suddenly I was in the ABDL peoples attention.
The first buyer was acting decent, but the the second one turned out to be a nightmare.
It was a young man, and he started to try on the diaper right in front of me. I told him it was not acceptable, and it seemedlike he understood it.
But he asked to buy some more, and this time he manipulated his way into my bathroom,
and he came out without trousers, flashing his diaper.
He refused to put his pants back on.
Getting him to dress and get out of my apartment was like catching a snake covered in oil.
He manipulated to an extreme degree.
It took me two hours to get him out.
Right before he left, He pooped his diaper on purpose,
acting like it was an accident, and wanted me to clean him up.
It was a real battle.
Now I see that I should have called the police.
After the incident, I have been nauseous for two days.
I called the police today to tell them that this sick guy is out there.

Just blowing out my frustration....

Post subject: Re: ABDL blowout Grrrrr
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:03 pm 

Jesus Christ.

I know there are ABDL people that a perfectly good people, but the well is totally poisoned by the people like that. Involving someone else is your sexual proclivities, against their will, it's tantamount to sexual assault. That's why so many legitimate incontinence groups have to draw the hard line, and say no more. Zero tolerance.

I hate that you went through that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:07 pm 

Wow. optimist, I'm so very sorry that happened. I'm relieved that he didn't physically harm you. I hope he gets caught and gets the grief that he deserves. You know we're here for you.

W.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 am 

Add my support to those above. I hope you have been able to dispose of the rest of your inventory without incident. Among themselves, AB/DL folks are welcome to do as they please; imposing their fetish on the rest of us is unacceptable.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 pm 

I do want to congratulate you on becoming diaper free! That is awesome and something few of us ever achieve. I only achieved it for a short time. You may want to keep a small supply on hand just in case yours comes back out of the blue like mine did. And im sorry to hear about your experience.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:54 am 

Hi Optimist

Glad to hear you are now diaper free, and sorry to hear you had to go though that ordeal. unfortunately I agree with socilogygeek most of us unfortunately will probably ever be diaper free but theres always hope that we to can one day join you in being free of our diapers, medical advances are always happening but some times just not as fast as we would like

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:21 pm 

Hey Optimist! My congratulations for being diaper free. :D And sorry also for that unfortunate expierience. As they said before, most of them are perfectly normal people, I had even met someone and no trouble at all. But that behaviour is totally unacceptable, I agree absolutely :evil: . It´s because of those that we incontinents use to be very cautious with all of them. Zero tolerance with those egoist and sick psychopaths. And I also give you my support, now and if ever needed. Keep going! Best regards!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:05 am 

Hi Optimist,

seems that your nick name reflect it's program :-) my congratulation for moving on without diapers. What a huge success after that long time! And if it comes to this sick psychopaths - I think meanwhile they hanging out anywher in the net and had found there platform. This is not only a ABDL but a general problem and I pretty sure that also a lot people in the ABDL community are really pissed off about these idiots. I think the only way to keep them out is calling the police in such a case. So I hope they will get him and send him into a therapy...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm 

I am so thankful for your support. You have all helped me processing what happened.

My prognosis to stay dry is good according to my psychologist. My incontinence came after the trauma of sexual abuse.
It has taken me twenty years to process it to the point where I could take my body back.
The sicko that came into my apartment could easily have ruined it all if it had happened earlier.
The police did not take me seriously, but I forced them to register what happened,
so if he does it again, they know he has this as a modus, and how to identify him.
I have also called the part of the ER working with psychiatry and rapes with information about this guy, so they early can detect a pattern.
I have overcome this fairly good now, as I manage to take my apartment back cleaning the places he has been.

I hope it is ok for you that I stay in touch with you even as I now am dry.
I do have 25 years experience of being incontinent, so I might be to some use.

This forum is so precious. Nice people and no weirdos.

Keep it going schoppy!!!!!!!

Last edited by optimist on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:26 pm 

Well said, Optimist.

I think a lot of us feel the same way about this forum and it's regular participants.

Without doubt, your welcome here will always be offered.

John