Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

sizing question regarding hips..

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 pm

I tend to be slender and bony and I think i carry a lot of my excess weight in my gut. I am 6'3 1/2 and weigh around 240 lbs on average. last time i checked my waist was a round a 44. if i lose weight, would my waist size decrease and my hip size remain the same? I'm trying to lose weight to be overall helthy and to be able to fit back into medium size. It's about time im looking into new diaper inventory because the happyflutes turned out to be not as durable as i hoped. only 2 accidental dryings on max heat (not intentional i swear) and they all leak right thru the PUL and need a cover.. pretty much defeating the whole purpose of an aio or pocket in the first place. I think I will wait 2 months to see if i can slim down before I invest in more cloth diapers. So, what say you? should i choose my size based on hip size that doesnt change which may call for a larage even though my waist may shrink due to excercise?

Peace out!

Rob

Re: sizing question regarding hips..

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:30 am

I’ve always been instructed to go by whichever number is larger (hip/waist). I believe most people’s hips are wider than their waist, right? For example, my waist is a 31 or 32 but my hips (since I have large legs, i.e. thighs) is a 41 or 42. I usually fit into a medium in most brands, but some I require a large (the Northshore supremes for example).
Post a reply