www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Reflection
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:46 am 

Thank you. I do have emotional support from family and friends, although I resist taking advantage of it. Most of my support comes from this group.

Post subject: Re: Reflection
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 am 

Ellyn wrote:
Needing incontinence products is such an insignificant solution to what truly is an insignificant problem, compared to those with real issues.
I pray that you have a person in your life that provides the emotional support that all of us need.

We all have our issues, those of use with Incontinence are much more likely to suffer from depression so it is important for us to be open and share with each other because we all have those moments and sharing with like-minded people does help! Personally, the last year has been full of burdens and I have struggled to do may things, depression really effects our physical and mental health, leads to loss of productivity and many many other things, but the thing we must do is keep going on! but sometimes it just takes a kind ear and an understanding response, That is why this place is critical for us! every time I come to visit this place I am thankful for others that are willing to listen and help others.

for those of you suffering I wish you the best and like others am here to listen and help when able.
for those of you here to help Thank you we all need that assistance from time to time!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter