www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:46 pm 

i know i cant be the only one who does this. the last couple of months ive been trying a different diaper each month when i order my supplies to try to find the right one for me. some have worked better than others and i think for me the abena has always been reliable. i havent had a leak yet. but through all of this i have quite the backstock as i sometimes order too many. the great thing about this is i have about a case and a half of abenas, a case of totaldry and half a case of northshore lites. so i dont think im gonna have to order next month or if i do, not order as much. i really want to go for the northshore lite colors but im not quite convinced i have fixed my leaking issue. and i can get 4 cases of abena for 60 bucks off of mvs discount sales which on my fixed budget is music to my ears. i just needed to type that out. think out loud i guess. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:34 am 

:lol: Yep I do the same thing. I have a few cases of whatever diapers and pads. They don't work great for night time but when I was trying different things I just built up a few extra things. Better to have diaper that doesn't suit your need well than have nothing. I am supper lucky right now with everything going on with me medically that i have family that can pay for good stuff. The two things medications that I am on right now make it impossible not to have good diapers at night. Like I use a dry24/7 with a abena max booster and can soak the hole thing in a night.

Extra diapers are like extra toilet paper you'll be happy to have it when you need it.

Develop from the negatives
Take another shot!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:17 pm 

I have a closet full of products mostly the few different products I use for different moments because I don't want to use a 12hr product just for a few hours before I go to bed but need a change. or other reasons and then I have products that I have tried but didn't suit my needs but are better to have on hand if I have supply issues with my "gotos" .

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:18 am 

my stockpiling issue is with running out of room. my basement storage room also doubles as my gunsmithing and reloading area
one will is stacked 5 high and 8 wide with cases of Northshore airsupreme/Id slip Maxi. I have another area with a bunch of mixed bags left from trying
new items most of which sucked but I keep em as a just in case thing. gunsmith tools/ gun parts/ and reloading components and Ammo take up most of the
rest of the space. I have a habit of keeping large qtys of items I know I will use... I was joking with my wife about just getting a 20ft container to put on the
side of the house with my supplies. xept I was only half joking. :D