www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Latchkey Incontinence
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 am 

Hi Guys!

I wanted to share a little breakthrough I had with my Key-in-Lock (aka Latchkey) Incontinence. Every time I leave work I forget to use the bathroom b/c I have zero urge to void. As I'm driving home, same, no urge whatsoever. As soon as I get in the door of my home, immediately I'm dancing around losing my composure, racing to get my coat off and get to the bathroom quick enough so I don't pee my pants. :oops: The urge just hits me suddenly when I enter my home. Every. Single. Time.

Well, I thought there was no hope for this as it's a conditioned reflex (like Pavlov's dogs). But yesterday, instead of tea/coffee in the morning, I had no caffeine. Instead, I had Golden Milk (milk, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, sugar). I don't think it matters what you drink as long as there is no caffeine (if caffeine is a trigger for you). Well lo and behold, I get home from work (no voiding for 6 hours), take off my coat, and no uncontrollable urge! The Latchkey Incontinence was gone yesterday! :D

We'll see if this continues. I've decided to give up tea/coffee for golden milk. I don't think I can do caffeine anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:45 am 

Although I'm glad that you found your solution to latchkey incontinence, if I gave up coffee, at least at breakfast, I would soon go into with drawl. Hooray for you, but it wouldn't work for me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 pm 

We'll see if this continues. I've decided to give up tea/coffee for golden milk. I don't think I can do caffeine anymore.[/quote]

Glad this worked for you! Caffeine is a well-known bladder irratent and contributor to incontinence. hopefully, this continues to help you!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter