Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Hi

Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:50 am

I hide mine using tights or what are called pantyhose. They slim down my nappies well enough. Not practical in summer though.

Re: Hi

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Welcome to the group. As you are new, please tell us something about yourself and your incontinence.

Many of us use similar solutions to hide the bulges with our diapers, as well as providing support, including spandex underpants and sports compression pants.

--John

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 am

JDinVirginia wrote:Welcome to the group. As you are new, please tell us something about yourself and your incontinence.

Many of us use similar solutions to hide the bulges with our diapers, as well as providing support, including spandex underpants and sports compression pants.

--John

Urinary incontinent since birth.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:36 am

Welcome to the group Frey. Looking forward to your inputs as you have a lifetime of lessons where some of us have come upon incontinence later in life.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 pm

batman381327 wrote:Welcome to the group Frey. Looking forward to your inputs as you have a lifetime of lessons where some of us have come upon incontinence later in life.

The name is freyja not frey. Pls remember.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 am

my apologies Freyja.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Howdy Freyja

Welcome to our little family here. :D
Schoppy

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 pm

schoppy wrote:Howdy Freyja

Welcome to our little family here. :D