www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:39 pm 

They also have the pocket diaper from the same company for less money, but you don't get the 4 layer built in microfiber pad, so thats one more insert you need to add besides. So really it costs about the same to get the AIO. I think you'lll like them. Just be sure to not wear a wet diaper for too long because I don't think the flour sack towels are as gentle on the skin when wet compared to other materials.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:57 pm 

justej:
I'd recommend using a Walmart flour sack cloth folded into eight layers and putting it into your premium diaper. It will quickly absorb a full flood and then transfer it to the diaper and will help keep the diaper padding from breaking down. When the pad is soaked its possible to remove it and then just use the diaper or if possible you might even be able to insert a new pad. The great thing about the flour sack cloths is they can be hand washed in the sink and hung up to dry, no machine washing/drying is needed.
BTW...I've never noticed the cloths being irritating as they are 100% cotton just like the various diaper inserts. I use them every night and haven't had any problems with irritation but maybe my skin is less prone to those kind problems.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 pm 

It looks like target is cheaper than Walmart. Itll have to wait til next month cause I'm seriously tapped out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:16 pm 

Do what you need to man.. I HIGHLY recommend the Happy Flute. Just make sure you don't wash them on high heat or high spin. that tends to make the threads come out. I plan to sell off my invenetory and replace it with those. Right now I have 3. 2 are usable WITH covers. I think i put the dryer heat on too high and melted the PUL. I will let you know how the PUL works on the 4 grey ones I ordered when they get here. I will wasn them on cold and warm and ry them on medium and see if I still ahve leaks with the PUL. If I do, then Ill warn you away from them or tell you to use a cover.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II