www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LiveAnew and XP Medical?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:48 am 

Are these the same company now? I just recently noticed an ad for LiveAnew. The site design, "Drop System" for rating capacity (I wish they would just use ounces like everybody else), address, but not the phone number, appear to be identical to XP and XP is now carrying some LiveAnew underwear and boosters. Has anyone tried these products? Why are they two separate sites? What is the current XP customer service experience like under current ownership ?

I used to order Abena from XP a few times a year when it was owned by Gary, before ownership changed hands. Then I found my Abena product less expensively elsewhere. Then Abena changed the product such that it no longer worked well for me and I stopped using it altogether. So it's been quite a while since I bought from XP Medical. I do notice that they seem to be still the only ones who carry Abena cotton fixing pants, which I like and use. The next time I need replacements, I might try their new products, but would like to know what to expect. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 am 

LiveAnew and XP are the same company. For me, they continue to have great products and wonderful service. I have ordered from them since the name change, and no problems. I think they may be keeping the XP Medical name for now, so customers know who they are. I have also called them about a question I had, and they were very helpful. I think their prices are a little better as well.