Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Issues with pull up type Continence nurse unsure what to use

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 am

Hi All

Saw my continence nurse today apparently the reason I have all the slipping and skin irritation issues as well as occasionally leakage around the legs is because the product I am wearing is too large (Large) and the Medium is too tight and she stated I seem to be in between sizes.

My waist is 112cm and my continence nurse is unsure what to try next. She wants me to try Bonds incontinence trunks 105 -110cm. Which I am unsure as they only hold 400mls and my leakage varies on amout etc as well as a very heavy sweater in that area.

Thank you

Re: Issues with pull up type Continence nurse unsure what to

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 am

You might consider washable protection. Although the initial expense can be considerable, they can be adjusted to assure the best possible fit. Good luck.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:51 am

I am concerned about the bulk as well as I share washing lines etc. I really prefer discrete as well as I really do not want to carry around used "pads" etc if that makes sense hated even carrying around couple pairs of spare boxers when this issue started :'(

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 pm

you may want to look at a med tab type diaper they would have a bit of adjustment to them

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:32 pm

mattwp wrote:you may want to look at a med tab type diaper they would have a bit of adjustment to them

At this point looks like I have no other option.
Always held this as a none option but looks like I cant a void thinking about it as an option
Post a reply