www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:08 am 

Since being with my parents and wearing abena I've really discovered I feel most comfortable and secure in them. I think I'm just going to cut back on some stuff I enjoy and order them every month. I found a place where I can get cases for about $44 each with free shipping. Its gonna be super tight but comparing how I feel to when I wear the tranquility, the peace of mind is worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 am 

yeah. peace of mind is critical when dealing with this. I cannot imagine not being able to afford what works for me. good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:27 am 

I could not agree more being able to trust your diaper to do its job and remove the stress and worry about leaks is worth cutting back on a few none essentials.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 am 

Yea. I did my budget last night. Luckily I paid off some big debts last month. With my upcoming surgery I'll basically be in the house for a few months so with the help of my pca making meals and things I think I'll be ok. I'll really just have to be cautious. I gotta say that I'm a little nervous though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:42 pm 

justej i to had no choice in things i used what the state sent me and for that whole month i did not leave the house cause the state ones they sent me was junk did not take me long to do some searching around to find something that i could swing a month so i could leave the house you will thank yourself for getting the new ones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:52 pm 

mattwp - yea I think so too. The reliability with my supply company is also very crappy. They have screwed up/not delivered 3 times now. And it's not even been 2 months. $140 a month is a lot for me and I know you understand too. But I don't know what else to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:39 pm 

you need to call northshore i am not sure why you dont get free shipping cause i do

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:28 pm 

I just called and they said they don't do free shipping. I went ahead and redid my autoship and ordered 2 cases of the northshore supremes. Its gonna cost me $148 a month. Yikes. Life is gonna suck for awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:31 pm 

Also I went with the supremes at northshore instead of the abena from the other site because the supremes have performed just as well as the abena for me in the past and I get more per case with northshore.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:52 pm 

If you can't trust the products to do what you need them too they might as well be in the trash because you just won't use them. Finding a product that YOU can trust that works for your needs is really is one of the most important things to be able to "get back into life". the second part is knowing the products limitations and NOT exceeding them. we have found over the years that many products have a valid use and will work for some people and/or circumstances but ALL products have a limit and most are very unforgiving if pushed!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter