www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm 

I had one leak on me today on the way to work. Majorly. Through my pul pants and everything. I think it was a combo of sweat and the fact that I don't have my boosters yet. The boxers I had on took most of the hit. I am wearing courderoy shorts so thankfully nothing showed. From now on I'm carrying an extra pair of boxers and pul pants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:15 pm 

Even the best products can leak, its usually a combination of activities, length of use, manufacturing variation etc but there are always variables in everything. its always good to have a spare set of protection and pants etc nearby when out and about, I carry a spare diaper in my computer bag and in our cars I have spare diapers and clothing for JUST in CASE. how often have I needed the spare clothes? the only time I needed them was before I learned to carry them! it's like insurance or a fishing net, you never need it until you do!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:30 pm 

back when the ATN came out in the late 90s it was way ahead of the current items on the market save for the Molicar supers at the time.
now adays I would put it with the store brands. if you can swing it I would look into better performing products

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:54 pm 

Unfortunately I don't have any other options. Its what I get through Medicaid and is the best that I can get. Now that I am unable to work I can no longer afford the northshore supremes I was getting. I'm waiting to hear back from my supplier because they were supposed to deliver boosters (which I think would solve my issue) last weekend but they never showed up. Needless to say I'm pretty damn frustrated.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:30 am 

It's very frustrating when you can't trust the products you use to manage the incontinence. The ATN is a very good diaper but they have a limited capacity, however, they are one of the few products that don't claim to hold the entire ocean, the packaging on the products claim a certain amount for each size and in our testing, they came very near to the stated capacity! reality is they are good for one maybe two wettings with a rather normal flow rate and capacity and should not be pushed past as they just have no forgiveness past that

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 pm 

I'm sorry man, I hate it when that happens to me. :(

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:33 am 

Realworldic: it's weird sometimes I have issues with them leaking and sometimes I don't. I wore them all day before I left for my trip and had no issues. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I got a call from my supply company and she was extremely apologetic. They had tried to deliver my boosters but she failed to give the tech my number (even though I specifically said they had to call as we don't have a call box or anything to get in our building) she promised they would deliver them as soon as I got back and would be including something "extra" to make up for it. I really think the boosters will fix my problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:33 am 

And thanks porkchop. It really had me in a panic. :(