www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm 

So I was having a dry period with no issues besides having to go to the bathroom all the time which is normal due my OAB but still being able to make it to the bathroom in time. So I thought I could go without protection and perhaps I was free of having anymore accidents. This was true for about a week and a half until on my way home from work I stop to put in gas and as I'm standing there the feeling hits that I have to go and before I know it my pants are wet. Now I'm having accidents left and right and I'm getting tired of not being protected when at times I should be, so I'm considering just bite the bullet and give in to 24/7. I knew that this would eventually happen but not anytime soon , however it is what it is.

Now for the Good news, I just ordered a case of ConfiyDry from Northshore and was able to get about $38 off my order bringing each diaper around $1.04 each bellow you can find the promo codes I used. Unfortunately I didn't find any free shipping so it was about $14.00 for that bringing everything around to a $95.00 purchase at the end. still If anyone in the proscess of ordering some diapers for themselves or for a loved one I would recommend getting them form Northshore.

https://www.offers.com/northshore-care-supply/
THANKU
NEW3
NL335
NSRE9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:54 pm 

Babsan48:
Thanks for the heads-up on the coupon codes for Northshore Care Supply. I just used the code "THANKU" to save 20% on the whole order and then the code "NSC649" to get free shipping, what a great deal! Got to say Northshore is THE BEST!!!!