www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:25 pm 

sociologygeek wrote:
I wish my mom was as open and comfortable discussing this as the OP's wife... I brought up how the Soo Locks (A local attraction that brings visitors from around the world) would be a perfect spot for an adult size changing table and shes like oh i dont want to talk about that.. GRR..

Peace out!!

Well, to be fair I haven't told my mom. I imagine she would probably react the same way if I told her that haha :lol: My mom is either two extremes, she either doesn't want to talk about something or she will bug me about it (lovingly, but still can be annoying :roll: ). I guess it just depends on the person and how comfortable they are talking about stuff like incontinence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:52 am 

stay open with her and things will go well for you you never know when you will have the need for some team work to take care of a mishap be sure to set up a safe word for when you need a fast track home or to some place you feel safe to clean up or going home

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:45 am 

sociologygeek wrote:
I wish my mom was as open and comfortable discussing this as the OP's wife... I brought up how the Soo Locks (A local attraction that brings visitors from around the world) would be a perfect spot for an adult size changing table and shes like oh i dont want to talk about that.. GRR..

Peace out!!

I'm sure my mom would be weirded out if I said that to her. And she is extremely supportive of my incontinence (has purchased diapers for me when I ran out and couldn't afford it).