www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:45 am 

Duct tape. I put on a diaper and run a single wrap of tape around my my waste. Acts as a belt, and keeps the tabs of my briefs from popping open during activity. Sound strange, works well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 am 

sjpersonal wrote:
Hi All

Just wondering how does one get a snug fit with the pull up type as the molicare mobile keep slipping and moving during the day even with mesh pants over the top I have found this with all the pull up type but found molicare to be the best. I just tried the ID pants super as my continence nurse gave me a few to try but they feel really thin and dont feel confident in them and they move around worse

I am considering the diaper type (with tape) but really nervous and I see my continence nurse in about 3 weeks.

Thank you

This is one of the many reasons even though I theoretically could get away with it on lighter days, I don't wear pullups. Too loose. Give me a secure tabbed diaper any day. :)

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:56 am 

RobertH wrote:
Its hard to find a pullup that fits properly, You could try a pair underware over top but you will find Taped diapers will fit better and are easier to change while out and about and premium taped diapers will leak less often then pull ups

Wearing taped diapers for the first time can make you self conscious but after a short time you will find they work better then your current diaper selection and are not really noticeable in day to day life and you will stop worrying about what if some one sees them.

Nope you find the right combination of protection to help you manage your incontinence issues

Rob

couldn't agree more! tape/tab style diapers give the CUSTOM fit and are MUCH easier to change in a public bathroom!

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter