www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:16 pm 

Well i thought id order a PeekABU sample to see if they could provide more comfort after a heavy flood wetting.. but i neglected to confirm what the sized actually are.. being a dolt, i assumed that L would fit me, because hey, they do every other brand right? You know what they say about assuming.. so yeah,, turns out the waist range is 37-42 for a large.. i thought they looked a bit small when I put them under me.. They are a bit tight, but not too bad. Unfortunately the XL is out of stock. Will report back when i have a chance to test absorbency.. assuming my problems arnet abated by Nuro.. unlikely, but plausible.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 pm 

Reporting back.. held 2 wettings fairly well.. first was a smal wetting sencond was a bit larger.. secont wtting was voluntary.. i usually dont wet my diapers on purpose.. bur hey, this is a test right? Skin dryness is so so.. definetly not as good as Confidry. Its hard to predict when my deluges happen thats what i want to tst them out against. I think its safe to say that there is no diaper that keeps the skin 100% dry... it may be dry to the touch but there is small amounts of wethess that will cause irritaiton when the diaper shifts.

Will report back on cofort when diaper has absorbed more. So far, only major disconfort is the fact they aare a size small, but im enduring that for the sake of educating the masses on this diaper and it's performance.

Peace out~

Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 pm 

Ended up not pushing it past 2 wettings.. had my skin been rash free maybe I would have, and if it wasn't too small. I wasn't impressed enough with the extra cap and skin dryness to justify the ridiculous expense.