www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Discrete boxes
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:48 pm 

I have always had my diapers delivered in their original boxes, because the discrete delivery used to be hopeless. They used to wrap everything in black plastic bags, which made everything slide around..
Now they deliver everything in anonymous cardboard boxes which is a lot better. The drawback is that I use both pull-ups and taped diapers. To find out what is what I have to open all the boxes. I wish they could mark the boxes with numbers and give me a list of what is where.
Anyway, it is a lot better to have I anonymous. I don't have to worry about my neighbors anymore.

Post subject: Re: Discrete boxes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 am 
Admin

Where did you get your supplies from?
Im glad that they are more discrete.

They sound like the diapers I get from the VA.
They used to send me my diapers in a regular marked box but now they are wrapped in black plastic.
It also makes it nice when its been raining or snowing, the boxes stay dry.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am 

I get my diapers from one of the larger suppliers here, mediq. They deliver all brands available on the market, and deliver on the door, preferably if you order enough for three months use. In the beginning of my incontinence I got my diapers from a pharmacy, and they did not give me the best advice. I leaked all over.
During a longer stay at a mental hospital the staff there saw the problem and got me in contact with someone who gave me expert advice on what diapers that would fit me. I have used that solution since.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm 

I have my pads delivered in twice a month and they always arrive in marked boxes and sometimes ripped, fortunately I don’t have noisy neighbors and my housemates don’t seem bothered about the product name on the boxes, the only thing that bothers me is that it’s hard to explain why I keep having two larg boxes delivered to my house every month. I don’t know if should just tell my housemates particularly one what’s in the boxes because he is curious? My support staff know but not my housemates because I am discreet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm 
Admin

Like Schoppy, the VA sends me my products in marked boxes. I use to call them on it. But I decided it wasn’t worth it. They are Abena and delivered in the marked “M” boxes and say medium X-plus on the corners. I’ve gotten to where I care less. My UPS driver see’s so many boxes I don’t think he cares either. To me, it’s not worth making a big deal over. My VA pharmacists treat me well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:47 pm 

Some Manufactures have gotten the right idea and put as little info as possible on the box they might have a product Model number and product count 3/15 to indicate its 3 packages of 15 count. but some still like to put product branding and graphics on the box which I would bet 99% of the customers would rather not be there.

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter