www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ATN's
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:54 pm 

So, lately with Winter ending and being short on money over the past few months, I am at the point where I need to order diapers again. I had really gotten to like Northshore's Supreme and Supreme Lite. With funds being short at the moment, I thought I'd try something different. As my problems started, like most, I tried the obvious. Depends, etc. The first decent diaper I found was the Tranquility ATN. Then I tried Molicare and eventually settled on Supreme and Supreme Lite. Now, with the season just getting started, funds are short, so I ordered ATN's. I forgot just how much I like these. They aren't the same as I remember them exactly. They seem thinner, I noticed and quilted pattern now, but they still seem to perform like I remember. Some reviews complain about noisy plastic, but I don't notice it any more than Supremes, which I think are actually pretty quiet, but I do still wear underwear over my diaper.
What I've "rediscovered" is just how much liquid the ATN can lock up, considering how thin and discreet it is. I do think the Supreme Lite is better, not quite as discreet....but considering the cost difference, as much as I like Northshore's products, I really do like the ATN's. At $0.73/diaper it's the best "bang for my buck".
I will continue to buy Supremes and Supreme Lites for overnight, but for daytime use, considering the price, I don't think I can find a better diaper than the ATN. The final plus for me, (I just looked before posting this), Made in America. Amazing!
So, I guess this is my go-to diaper from now on, if I'm in a financial pinch....or just my regular product for the daytime.

Post subject: Re: ATN's
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm 

Hi Due North...I think you really hit the qualities of the ATN's right on the head. I've tried several bags of them and although they do have pretty good capacity, and as you said especially for their price, I've had some leakage problems with them. In my case I think the leaks were stemming from the fact that they just don't seem to fit my shape very well. Hey, I think we all know that not every diaper will fit every body shape. Nonetheless I'm glad to hear that they are working well for you.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:45 pm 

when we tested and reviewed the ATN, the three things that we really liked were 1) made in the USA 2) Absorbed the stated capacity nearly every time (did not exaggerate the performance in marketing) and 3) Price per brief.
there were several issues we thought could be improved on and the big one was we did not think it was really an Overnight Product (at least for many people). but yes we agree its a good product for the price.

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/VCUBeUd

realworldincon@gmail.com
#realworldic on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:24 pm 

Wow, I found that these didn't work for me.... color me surprised that others found them to work for them!

Marcus Aurelius