www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:12 pm 

I needed to find a cheaper go to diaper than what I was using. I had some samples of the northshore supreme brief and was impressed. Then I read that they now have elastic waistbands on the back and I ordered a case and put them on autoship. The case came and I couldn't be more satisfied. They fit great and absorb like a champ. I was using the a+ level 4 to get me through and they always leaked at the legs. I'm assuming it's because there are no leg gatherers. I was so pleased that I added a bag in my autoship. Great job to adam and the folks at northshore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:02 am 

the air supreme is my main goto brief now. .. could not be more satisfied.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:29 am 

justej wrote:
I needed to find a cheaper go to diaper than what I was using. I had some samples of the northshore supreme brief and was impressed. Then I read that they now have elastic waistbands on the back and I ordered a case and put them on autoship. The case came and I couldn't be more satisfied. They fit great and absorb like a champ. I was using the a+ level 4 to get me through and they always leaked at the legs. I'm assuming it's because there are no leg gatherers. I was so pleased that I added a bag in my autoship. Great job to adam and the folks at northshore

Thanks very much for your great feedback. I'm very glad they worked out for you. NorthShore Supreme is our top selling diaper. Even though the AirSupreme has the cloth-like feel, breathable side panels and velcro-like refastenable tabs...many customers report that they prefer the Supreme as it does a better job controlling odors and preventing sagging. Absorbency is the same in both.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:37 pm 

adam if i could make 2 changes to northshore supreme i would put more matting further out in the wings and put elastic in the front also other than that they are still the best i have used and will use i hope they will make them for a long time to come

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:52 pm 

Adam - I've experienced pretty much no sagging. I did with the air supreme however. The supreme fits my shape really well. At first I thought they were going to be too small but they have fit just fine. I like the back waistband although I would echo mattwp that a front waistband would be good too. Great product though