Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Home from hospital minus one testicle

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 am

Hi guys. Thanks for your messages of support. I am home after just the one night in hospital. It's all gone ok the left side is gone but it's all really sore. Because I wear diapers most of the time I don't need to wear a support as the diaper keeps it all snug. It is still beading a bit. It's prity sore and I expect it will be for about a week. Just need to keep it infection free. Thanks again. 4wheeldave.

Re: Home from hospital minus one testicle

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:55 am

I’m glad your surgery went well. Good luck with a speedy recovery.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:33 pm

I am glad to read that you are home and recuperating nicely. Expect to be sore for another week or so; however, if you can avoid an infection, your recovery will return you to the life of a "normal" incontinent.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:25 pm

4wheeldave wrote: Because I wear diapers most of the time I don't need to wear a support as the diaper keeps it all snug.

That's one way to look at the bright side! Glad everything went well. Good luck in your recovery.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 pm

glad to hear it went well.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:25 am

Hi Dave

Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are back home, hope you have a quick recovery.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 am

Thanks everyone. It's still sore today. The stitches are dissolvable ones in about a week to ten days. Looks a neat job or should be when the swelling goes down. Will keep you posted. Thanks. 4whheldave.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 am

Glad you are home, Dave.

--John

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Glad that you are back home .
Hope you get feeling better soon.

Schoppy

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 am

Infection free so far but still really sore. This is day three now after the operation so I don't expect much difference in the pain levels till the turn of the week. 4wheeldave
Post a reply