Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

crinklez?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 pm

i saw them on the northshore. i can get passed the print. they are cheaper than confidry. they have good reviews.
but i cant get passed the fact that they are listed as "adult baby diapers"

anyone ese feel this way? maybe i should just bite the bullet and get them.

:?

Re: crinklez?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

sorry just realiized there was another post about this!

:shock:

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:48 pm

No worries. Adam was kind enough to send me some samples of some of the new diapers they are carrying. That was one of them as I have to give credit where credit is due. They are pretty good. Just a heads up, they also carry a brand called BetterDry that is the same thing minus the prints. I would recommend ordering a sample of the BetterDry and try them out. You may find them being worth the extra cost.
Also, the new NS supreme are worth a look too. They added the elastic to the back waist band. Nice fit.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 pm

I got an order for the Better Dry and the new Supremes.
I should get them in a few days.
I have heard that they are both a real good diaper but I think ill stay away from the prints for now. hehe.

Schoppy

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Apparently since my last order was samples I can't get any more. I wouldn't mind the crinklez (no one will see me anymore I guess I'll make an order tomorrow when I get paid

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 am

The betterdry diaper has been my main day and night night time diaper since our Canadian distributor healthwick.ca started carrying them last year. The sizing is different then the confidrys I need a large in the betterdry vrs a medium in the confidrys talk to northshore and let them know you are thinking of switching to them I am sure they will send you a sample of each size for you to make sure the proper fit especially if you are a regular customer ordering multiple cases.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Justj, the BetterDry is the same diaper as Crinklz, minus the prints. Excellent absorbency.

--John

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 pm

John - I wish I had known that before I ordered the crinklez! Ah well it'll be a change of pace and no one me will see them. Honestly I should have done more research. Lesson learned.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:35 pm

I got my order of crinklez and despite the pattern they work REALLY well. I flooded them and didn't have any leaks. They also fit really well and are super comfortable.
I got a sample of betterdry so if those work as well as the crinklez I may switch them.
Post a reply