www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:13 am 

DedDude wrote:
Mine have not yet leaked while awake. But like every disposable I have yet tried mine leak a lot of I am laying down, especially sleeping on my side. I think the urine just runs down my body until it hit the non-padded area of my diaper on the side I am sleeping on. Is yours leaking while you are up, down or no matter what?

The only time I've ever had a brief leak is while lying on my side if you can sleeping on the back or stomach I think helps prevent that at least somewhat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:25 am 

When I read through this I was very surprised I have never had any issues with Confidry at all as of matter of fact its the only one that I honestly feel safe in and I think the only time I had a leak was because it might have been a bad one???? just not sure.

I used Attends for years which I also liked however those did leak from time to time, and the tapes were not the best but price wise it was good for years. My doctor told me about ConfiDry and said that I should try and I have not gone back since. Price is a bit higher but my wife loves this and for good reasons.

I would have to agree though maybe it is a body fit issue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:31 am 

I’ve been bladder incontinent and in diapers since 1987. Over the years I’ve tried just about everything, including the Abena M4 and most recently the ComfiDry. I wore both with booster pads and plastic pants and found both generally of equal reliability. I prefer the fit of the ComfiDry over the Abena, as well as the fact that the ComfiDry are just plain white. On those rare occasions that I experienced serious leaks it was usually at night when the upper tapes popped lose, which I’ve alleviated by applying reinforcing tape. Having been in diapers since the “pre-polymer” and pre-internet days, I can certainly appreciate the variety and quality of products available now.