www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Introducing myself
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm 

My name is Robin. I’m a young man. I’ve been reading on this forum for months and finally decided to register.

I’ve been dealing with bedwetting issues since I was born. I also have daytime issues but less often. I’m a disposable diaper user. I usually wear better dry at night. During the daytime I use pants. They are more discreet under jeans. I don’t wet them everyday. On the contrary, I’m always wet in the morning.

I live a quite normal life except I never had a serious relationship with a girl, due to my issues and a lack of self confidence.

I’m looking forward to contributing to the forum!

I apologize for my English as it’s not my mother tongue. I hope you can understand what I’m writing.

Post subject: Re: Introducing myself
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm 

Welcome.

Do not be embarrassed by your usage when English is a foreign language for you; we are honored to have you here. As for your incontinence, you have come to the right place. Read the past posts, especially those that seem appropriate to your situation. Some of the products common here may be unavailable where you live, so you may need to make adjustments. Good luck in dealing with your situation, and I hope we can be of assistance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:08 pm 

Thank you for your warm welcoming.
As I read the past posts, I see myself as someone fairly lucky. My worst wetting issues usually occurs at night. Usually, I wet my nighttime protection more than once and systematically when I get out of bed (heavy flooding). Throughout the day, I can manage my issues more easily. I try to anticipate and go to the restroom dozen of times a day. Flooding issues are thus pretty rare during the day and I can trust less bulky protections like pants. That’s why I’m quite lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:21 pm 

hey you did just fine feel free to step right up to the key board and ask or tell us what you need fear anything please do come back you did just fine