www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:56 am 

Updates from Planet Suzy;

Since the start of last week I have had carers coming in three times a day to help me look after myself better than I can myself…. They are genuinely amazing and can get a fully wake-up for ne done in half an hour, rather than two hours it would take me before! Having said that the carers are able to help me look after myself much better than I could. This is also helping my mental health as they are friendly and able to do more than just change pads and make food.

It’s been about 10-11 months since I’ve been using “iD Expert Slip Plus Extra Large” nappy/diaper style pads. I get 4/day supplied but usually use 5-6 per day – I buy the extra and sometimes have a few left over where needing less. Anyway those work fairly well. I am, however, getting on with life with other problems as well.

p.s. Still no “persistent erections” side-effects with the Tamulosin… think it might be 13 years too late lol!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:21 am 

The list of your medical difficulties is impressive indeed. I hope that allowing you to vent here will be of assistance. Knowing this much about your situation should inform the support we offer here. Good luck.