www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YAHOO! Group
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:30 am 

Hi to all! While you are recovering from stuffing yourselves....maybe after that walk outside, take a look at a private group that loves new folks and does not allow the awful "flame wars" that have destroyed most of the incon forums that I've seen over the years.

Michael (not our Primer co-author Michael) and Paul G run the group and moderate to keep it a great place to "talk". I have belonged there for a while and I got our Primer co-author Michael to join as well and now Schoppy has joined! And Paul G contributed a correction to our Primer which we took care of immediately.

These moderators have allowed me to put the link for this (Schoppy's site) on their links page so now I want to get their Group address here so our readers can check it out and, hopefully, join us at Yahoo!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ad ... sediapers/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:46 pm 
Quote:
These moderators have allowed me to put the link for this (Schoppy's site) on their links page so now I want to get their Group address here so our readers can check it out and, hopefully, join us at Yahoo!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ad ... sediapers/

PLEASE don't be put off by the requirement in our Yahoo group that each new member submit a short bio for membership. This requirement is essential to the workings of the group, as it allows all members to greet new folks and to know a bit about them. It also absolutely helps keep spammers and adult "I'm looking for my mommy" babies from the group. AB and DL folk are not automatically excluded, but it's far from an AB/DL site.

Your bio need not be long nor extensive. All we're looking for is a bit of info about you that can help other group members relate to your situation. Remember that you'll have teh opportunity to look back through the archives and find bios on all the other members as well, including mine!

Finally, messages to the group are indeed moderated as a rule, but there are folks to whom an exception is granted. Common sense will tell you how to become a member of that group.. It's not an honor to be freed from moderation, nor any scientific secret how and why some members are set free to post, but rather a means of reducing the workload for Michael and me. :lol:

Hope to see ya'all there!

Brwmeistr9
AKA Paul G